Sunday, October 9, 2011

Finally, I'm back from a looooong journey!

Q: Where did I go?
A: Of course, I've gone to my second hometown, JAKARTA!!! Due to some bussiness, I'm forced to go there with my fam (Mom, Dad, and Rama) by CAR! Tiring, isn't it? But, enjoyment relieved the stress. I went to some places to accompany my dad meeting his relatives and I also had a chance meeting mine. I'm soooo happy :):) While, rama&mom went to Dufan Amusement Park with her colleagues.

Q: What did I do in spending my time there?
A: Most, I spent my time doin' the same thing all over again. Gone somewhere. Except for mom, she already had gone to Surabaya by plane leaving three of us behind (That is so not fair, Mom :p)

I want to write more, the complete story, but it is too much to write. So, this is enough (I think). Is it alright? (I hope :))

No comments:

Post a Comment