Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dua Kelinci Peanuts

You have heard about Dua Kelinci Peanuts, haven't you? If you are Indonesian, you must've heard this brand. It sells peanuts, in many products, such as Kacang Koroku, Krip Krip, Hot Nut, the newest---Deka ChocoNut/ChocoChoco, e.t.c. As for me, It is delightful! A wonderful taste! Try it and you'll get the senssation hahaha I'm promoting this brand to all the readers :) In fact, I don't like eating all kind of peanuts but in this case, totally different! I love it! I'm serious!
As an Indonesian, I am proud to see that Dua Kelinci becomes the Official Sponsor of REAL MADRID where C. Ronaldo, Kaka, and Ozil belong to!!!
And it is imported to Malaysia, Brunei, Saudi Arabia, Hongkong, and USA! WOW!! Quite popular outside the country :)

If you are interested, please visit the factory in Pati, Central Java







But, if you can't, then just visit the web and search moreeee! click here www.id.dk-peanuts.com

2 comments:

  1. sabrin sekarang jd bagian marketing nya dua kelinci nih ceritanya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha pengennya sih gitu melbb tp ga kesampean hahaha engga deng mau pamer aja abis dr pabriknya :p

    ReplyDelete